Monday, January 27, 2014

Chicken Spaghetti

Gooseberry Patch

www.gooseberrypatch.com



2 lb cooked cubed chicken breast (I used less amount of meat and used turkey breast instead)
1 big can mushrooms, drained
1 can (14 1/2 oz) Mexican-style or diced tomatoes
1 small onion, chopped
1 small green pepper, chopped
1 jar pimientos, drained and chopped
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
10 oz spaghetti, cooked in chicken broth (I used salted water)
1/3 lb Cheddar cheese, cubed (I used shredded)
1/4 cup sliced ripe olives

Shredded or grated Parmesan cheese

Mix all the ingredients but the Parmesan cheese. Spray a big slow-cooker with non-stick cooking spray and pour the mixture there. Cook covered on High for 1 hour.

Serve with Parmesan cheese on top.

Note: I did not add the olives because my daughter is not a big fan!

Makes 6 servings


No comments:

Post a Comment